Monday, June 13, 2016

Happy Birthday DADDY!!!!!!!! I love you sooo much!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day!!!!

This week was great! One day me and sister Bauman biked the whole day up and down all of these hills in our area. Oh man, my legs felt like jello and we were getting some of the weirdest looks! haha so funny! I think we calculated it up and it was probably equivalent to at least 10 kms. It was super fun. We were just laughing like the entire time. Like when we went to a part member families house, they came outside as we were leaving and they were totally laughing at us as we put on our helmets and got on our bikes in our skirts. hahahah so funny. Have I told you how much I love sister bauman?... :) hahah

Also we got to have our last zone conference and interviews with President. I love President Henderson. I will miss him sooo much. It breaks my heart to think he is leaving. He has done sooo much for me to help me change and to know what I can do to become like Christ. He has been one of the greatest examples of giving and consecrating everything that he has. But I am excited for President and Sister McSwain! They look so cute. :)

But sorry, I don't have much time today, but know that I love you!! and it is week 6 so I will find out about transfers this Saturday! and transfer pday will be Monday so ill let you know what happens. :) have a great week!

love, Sister Alldredge

ps. I got a letter from grandma and grandpa alldredge!! thanks so much!! so sweet of both of you!!!! love you! but make sure you send letters to the mission office because I don't live in cairns anymore. :)

also... best part of my email today........
forward from Tessa, the mom of the sweet little girl Larina that I taught in Cairns and then got to see her be confirmed when I went up for tradeoffs. But her dad got baptized a few weeks ago!!!!! Ahhhhh I LOVE this family!!!!!! This is why I am here. What a blessing is that I was able to see how much this family has grown!!!! I love this gospel!!!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Hey sis Allredge,
We have just had the best weekend ever..
Neals was baptised on Saturday night, was an awesome night he had some much love and support, the chapel was packed of people.
My dad baptised him, all my brothers and sis came up, even my older brother  came over from America as a surprise for neals.
I wanted to express my love and gratitude for u, I will never be able to thanku enough, I know u didn't teach neals, but ur influence on larina showed, and larina's baptism was a big turning point for neals, 
Thanku
We all love u heaps, take care.
Talk soon 
Xxx 
Tessa biehler

 
Biking Buddies

Michelle from Cairns

Neals & Tessa and their girls

Neals Baptism!

Splits with Member

No comments:

Post a Comment