Monday, June 20, 2016

G'day mates. How ya going?

guess what..... I've got an aussie companion again!!!!! and I'm staying in north pine for another 6 weeks (by the end of this transfer i'll be here for 6 and a half months). But seriously, I'm so pumped for this transfer. My companion's name is Sister Sweet, she has been out 9 months and is from Melbourne. (pronounced melbin) and she is seriously the cutest thing ever. She is so fun and I am excited!

But it has been a crazy week...... because Sister Bauman and Sister Snelgrove went home Saturday and so that was pretty tough, my heart was just aching and kind of feeling like a left home but its all good now. :) So transfers were today and I got my new comp and then next week President McSwain will come on like the 29th and President Henderson will leave a day after, so man, that's going to be interesting... I don't even know what to except! But I am excited to meet them! They look so cute!

But this past week we saw many miracles! We were able to meet this guy named Rhett, he is 28 years old and has a pretty rough life but we were able to start teaching him and he told us that he was really interested and wanted to be baptized really bad beaucse he knows the 2nd coming is soon, but he hasn't been baptized yet because he wants to be baptized by something with authority, not just any random joe.... uhhhh golden!!!! It was too good to be true!!.. and apparently it was because he told us he was moving like a day after we taught him for the 2nd time... hahahhaha but he said he will read from the Book of Mormon and he gave us him address so hopefully missionaries live near him. haha just my luck. :)

But another miracle that we saw was with a less active member named Rangi. So Rangi has kind of been struggling lately, and she told us this experience she had last week... so her cousin commited suicide awhile ago and she has really been struggling with that and she said that her and her partner got into a fight and she has 3 kids under 3 years old,; so she had gone to a nearby park one day last week because she was feeling real down and was thinking about committing suicide. But then she said that when she thought she was alone, a random lady came out of no where and started talking to her and told her that she knew what she was going to do and that she knew that she was hurting but she was able to help her to calm down. Then all of a sudden she left and came back with a book of Mormon and a bible and they sat down on a bench and she talked to her for like 40 minutes and told her that she was a member of our church and that she saw her from her balcony when Rangi had came into the park and so she had came and saved Rangi's life. And when she was telling us about her experience, we tried to figure out where by the park and who the lady was but there is no one in the ward that lives near there or fits that description, so we all believe that it must have been an angel. And now Rangi is striving to read the Book of Mormon again and she knows and believes that God was really watching out for her that day.  It just strengthens my testimony to know that our dear Father in Heaven really does know us each individually and knows what we each need! This knowledge truly does change everything!!!!!!!

I really just want to thank you all for always sending me emails each week and for praying for me. I do feel your love and prayers and it helps me more than you know!! But I truly am sooo grateful to be a missionary!!!!!!!! I do love it soo sooo much. but what makes me even more happy is knowing that I can repent. Because I make mistakes every day and I always seem to fall short , but I know that I can do better, but it is only with the Saviors help. I am so blessed to know that! And I can't wait for all of the experiences and chances that I have left on my mission to learn and grow even more so I can become more like my Savior. This truly is the greatest time that I can consecrate all my efforts and thoughts and time on Him and His great work.

But I love you family!!! and I am so grateful for you all!!!!!!! have the best week ever!

Oh and I just realized its fathers day in America!! HAPPY FATEHRS DAY DADDY. love you and im so grateful for you!!!!!!

love, Sister Alldredge

  
                                                    1. home grown bananas, yummmay.
                             2. saying goodbye to sis Campbell, I will miss my mauri friend
                                                           3. farewell dinner at nandos
                                                          4. my great 'merican comps
                                                     5. Sister Sweet from Melbourne


No comments:

Post a Comment