Tuesday, March 29, 2016

family! I'm sooo sorry. so last week we played golf in the morning with an old couple that we love in the ward and then went hiking with the zone and we didn't realize we would get back so late so we literally had 5 minutes to email. haha and yesterday was a public holiday so the library's were closed and we weren't able to email until today!

but it looks like you had a fun easter!! ahh there is an American women in our ward and so she gave me some American candy her mom sent over. you can't beat it. haha and that's so lucky you got to watch the general womens broadcast already... we have to wait until this Saturday! but im sure excited!!!! I can't believe it has already been 6 months since the last one!

Anyways, so these past two weeks have been crazy.. it was FINALLY the end of the transfer! wooh! and me and sister enero are staying together!! So we are really happy about that! especially because we met Sharon last week! so Sharon referred herself and asked for a book of Mormon, and the first time we went to see her, she was sooo prepared!!!!! her ex mother in law was a member and she told us that she knows that being baptized and by going to church and studying the scriptures and stuff is what she needs in life right now! so we set a baptism date with her!! MIRACLE!!!! we couldn't believe it! Heavenly Father truly does all of the work. It was such a blessing to be able to witness that and to see that He really is in control of everything!! No matter how long it takes.. whether it be all transfer, 9 weeks, a couple months, the rainbow always comes after the storm. :)

But I don't have much time left on email, but I just want to let you all know how grateful I am for you and your prayers! I truly can feel them giving me strength to keep pushing as hard as I can every single day. I love this work. and I can't wait for kyle to get his mission call!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe he sent in his papers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaahhh It makes me want to cry! :) haha but I just want to let you know how proud I am of you.... kyle you amaze me!!!!! When I read your emails and hear your testimony, it gives me so much strength! and that goes for my whole family! there is nothing better then hearing how much you love the Savior!!!! We have been soo blessed to be born into our great family and to have such amazing examples that our parents set for us!!! Someone please give mom and dad a big hug for me, because I am sooooooo grateful for how they have lived the gospel!!! There is nothing that brings greater happiness!!!!!!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! and I get to Skype you in like 6 weeks!!! woot woot! :D

love, Sister Alldredge
Pro golfer!

Was this staged or what?

Possum by our flat

Sister Cashman before she goes home!

Goodbye to Sister Cashman!

Sister Enero, Elder Scott, Sister Alldredge



No comments:

Post a Comment