Monday, February 22, 2016

hey hey fam.

Well this week has been super busy crazy but good. :) We were able to visit a lot of members this week which was sooo good and much needed! I love good members and how they help uplift me! So never hesitate to invite the missionaries over to share a message with the family!! And always keep praying for opportunities to share the gospel and if you feel prompted, refer them to the missionaries!!!! :) 

Guess what, I've been out 8 months.. woot woot. Anyways this past week we got to go to the Kenmore and Enoggera area near the city and go on tradeoffs with the sisters there! It was really fun! I went with sister Pangilinan from the Philipines and she is awesome! I sure love getting to know all these different sisters!

Also we have p-day on Thursday next week because we get to go to the temple!!!!!!!!! I ammm sooooooo exxxxcccciteeeedddd!!!!! its been ages since I have been.. and its much needed right now! :D ahhh I just love them temple! yall don't know how lucky we are to live in Utah so close to the temple that we can go all the time! take advantage of it! Nothing is more rewarding or uplifting than spending time in the house of the Lord!

Well I love youuu! sooo much! and I hope you have the best week ever! and the best way to do that is to be a missionary! :D

Sorry this is soo short and doesn't have much info..but I will try to type faster next week because this time limit goes too fast. :) hahah

LOVE YOUU!!!!!!!


love, Sister Alldredge

By the Ocean

Breanna, Sister Pangilinan, Sister Enero, Sister Bowen, Sister James

Stuffed Koala from some little museum

Sea cow - tastes like steak! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment