Tuesday, April 12, 2016

comosta! ok first of all.......... KYLE!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT!!!!! also i am super extra pumped because i guessed where you were going. ha! also my companion did as well... so we will be waiting for our prize. :) hahahah The video of him opening the call was so cute! man, he is getting so old! But y'all should've seen me yesterday.... hahahaha so my friend sarah from the ward emailed you and stuff and told me that you were going to open your mission call in like a hour, so as we were watching conference with like a half an hour left, she kept calling me and texting me saying she found out and that she was crying and that she couldn't believe it, so to be honest, i don't really remember much of what President Uchtdorf said... I tried to focus but i was sooo anxious and shaky and it felt like i was opening up my mission call all over again!! so you can just imagine... hahahahahh so then we went to her house and they videoed me while sarah read out where you were called!!!!! ahhhhhh i was jumping up and down screaming!!! (don't worry, i am sending you a usb asap with all of my pictures and videos including that one, so look forward to that :)) haha but yup! I am so happy for my little bud. 
Well I love you so much, and sorry this is short but we don't have much time because we are leaving early with the couple. so i love you!!!!!! have a great week! and kyle, congrats bud. love you soo much!

love, Sister Alldredge 

No comments:

Post a Comment